Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Lady Traveler heads to California!

Lake Murray, SC 2016


I have good news and bad news.
Bad news:  my iMac computer went kaput!
Lost everything.  Ugh!
But I choose not to dwell on it. I'm writing on Rob's nice laptop
So I shall survive.
California, here I come!
Right back where I started from!

Good news:  I passed my written driver's license grade F test yesterday.
That means that I have a temporary license to drive a truck.
Or better yet, our forty-foot RV, Moon River.
Rob is so proud of me.
I'm proud of me.
Now I'm ready to hit the road to California next week!

There is beautiful country to see.
I'm hoping to show plenty of photos to you.
I don't consider myself a bonafide travel writer.
I can't keep my mind on one specific topic.
I just write what I'm feeling at the moment.
Famous authors tell the young aspiring writers,
Write what you know.
That's what I do.
Sweet thoughts after my knee replacement surgery
from family and friends.  Love you all!

I want to encourage those of you who are going through
challenging times with your health.
After going through my knee replacement surgery,
I feel more pain for those who are going through an illness.
My knee is still swollen and painful,
but nothing to compare with family and friends
who are fighting cancer
and other so-called non-curable diseases.
My prayers are with you.

I'm not one to write about politics and religion.
They are both so misunderstood.
I don't talk about politics and religion
unless asked
because no one really cares.
Most people on both sides are so unbent on
their beliefs that it is a waste of my time.
But I will always take time to talk to
the person who has lost their way
and who is looking for truth.

"I am the way, the truth, and the life.
Jesus

He's my favorite topic
because He has changed my life.
Still is.
He makes life worth living.
He is simple.
Straightforward.
And fun.

I wish you oceans of truth from the truthful one...Jesus.

www.sharonleaf.com



No comments:

On life's journey, whether traveling around the world or walking around your block, there's lots to learn about life, faith, friendship and fun! so lets dive into a new ocean together ... and lets keep that body movin'!