Whether traveling around the world or around the block, there's lots to learn about life, love, and the pursuit of happiness on our journey , so lets dive into a new ocean together!

Friday, March 15, 2013

Aunt Eunice travels back to town

Aunt Eunice...Miss South Carolina 1946
(BLOG IS WRITTEN IN LARGE BOLD PRINT TO PREVENT BLOODSHOT EYES)


Hello darlins!  I dropped by for a quick visit with my niece, Sharon.  I'm sitting in her office while she goes in the kitchen to pour us some un-sweet tea.  She's very serious about her health, weight, and her facial situation.  It's about time. 

I can't stay long ... I'm on my way to the airport to catch a plane for Hollywood.  My dear friends Betty White and Lily Tomlin have invited me to spend the week-end at a luxurious spa, all expenses paid.  They want to glean all my beauty secrets that I'm compiling into my novel (based on my true story), Luscious to Look At.  

I have thousands of beauty secrets but my beauty tip for the day is:

"If you don't want folks to look at your make-up ... go naked!"  

Ooops ... Sharon is returning to her office so I better get off her computer.  Have a wonderful day, and don't forget to keep slathering lots of Vaseline on your face!  You'll be looking twenty-one again in no time!

By the way, I have my very own blog on Sharon's website, so drop by anytime! www.sharonleaf.com

2 comments:

Elaine Marie Cooper said...

Thanks for the Monday giggle!! Now I'm looking for the vaseline.. ;-)

Sydney Weaver said...

I'll stick with my bad make-up Job - thanks for your wisdom Aunt Eunice!

Tell Sharon a secret from me...just say "Mona Lisa." :)