Sunday, March 24, 2013

Lady Traveler's Peaceful Palm Sunday on Palmer Drive


Popcorn lounging on a cold, rainy day

I've stayed close to the homestead these past two days.  
Rain, wind, and cold have kept me indoors, 
lounging and reading by the fireside, 
wrapped in a cozy shawl while writing in my office, 
or snuggled under a quilt, 
power-napping on my bed.  
Of course Popcorn is beside me at all times.  
Rob?  He's working, bless his heart.


Today is Palm Sunday and I look forward to watching 
The Passion, my annual tradition.  
I have been invited to attend a Passover Seder 
tomorrow evening 
(I must remember to iron my white blouse), 
and I look forward to attending Easter Sunday services 
with my family. 



In the midst of the world's uncertainty, 
cozying up to my Savior and best friend gives me an 
inner calm that nothing else can.  
Whatever you're going through, I hope you too, 
are experiencing the peace of the Lord.



I wish you oceans of EASTER blessings.



The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.  
He makes me to lie down in green pastures.  
He leads me beside still waters.  
Psalm 23:1-2




1 comment:

Jennifer Richardson said...

oh how i love this:)
a most beautiful Easter
to you and Rob
and all of your lovies there,
Jennifer

On life's journey, whether traveling around the world or walking around your block, there's lots to learn about life, faith, friendship and fun! so lets dive into a new ocean together ... and lets keep that body movin'!