Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Missing iPad--a Clue!

As you can see, our home security camera caught Aunt Eunice's gloved paws red-handed on Rob's iPad! Is this evidence, or what? My dear Auntie, do I have to quote your favorite scriptures to you as a reminder of what you have done? How about Thou shalt not steal and/or Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's (or nephew's) goods for starters?

As I write this, Aunt Eunice, I am reminded of the times throughout the years that I have coveted your fine jewelry, your stylish Sears & Robuck hats and gloves, your scarlet red Coty lipstick, your Woolworth's garter belt and hose, and other personal items. But did I steal them? Of course not.

Let me add this ladies. How often have we, as women, coveted something that a friend, a neighbor, a family member had? But did we steal? Hmm, now I feel that I'm touching on something...if your heart is going pitter-patter, please stop and repent right now. Go to that person and ask forgiveness and take back what you stole. We must be women of honor. Oh, my...now that I think about it, I did borrow...ugh...steal...Aunt Eunice's garter belt...but it was for a good reason--I wanted to give Rob a hootin' fun night--but that is no excuse!

Oh, Aunt Eunice, where art thou?

1 comment:

debra123 said...

Sharron, you make me laugh, even on paper!! deb

On life's journey, whether traveling around the world or walking around your block, there's lots to learn about life, faith, friendship and fun! so lets dive into a new ocean together ... and lets keep that body movin'!