Friday, January 8, 2010

Aunt Eunice presents new cosmetic line!

Hello my darlin' fans! I just arrived home from my world tour promoting my new cosmetic line, 4-Ever-U-Nis. I spent a month in Antartica trying to convince those gals the necessity of exfoliating. They thought my product was called 4-Ever-L-Vis so they purchased ten cases. Thank you, Elvis.

If you're wondering where you can find my beauty line 4-Ever-U-Nis, forget it. I'm completely sold out with a 6-month back order. So for now, keep using lots of Witch Hazel and Vaseline. Smear it all over three times a day, and wa-la! Instant beauty! Well, that is unless your a toothless hag, then I don't think there's much hope. Oh well, on to bigger and better things.

Oh, I've got to go...I'm flying to Memphis for the big Elvis Birthday Party. Incase you didn't know, Elvis was my boyfriend before he married Pricilla. Now, I'm not one to kiss-and-tell, but I guess you could say that I was the cougar of the 50's. I've been asked to write a memoir, so you can read all about it if you need a thrill.
Until next time, keep exfoliating, Aunt Eunice

No comments:

On life's journey, whether traveling around the world or walking around your block, there's lots to learn about life, faith, friendship and fun! so lets dive into a new ocean together ... and lets keep that body movin'!