Thursday, December 31, 2009

The last day of the year...what year is it??


The last day of the year is almost over. 
I'm not writing a New Year's list, just writing down a few thoughts. The economy hasn't improved, 
but Rob has a great 4-day week job and 
I work now and then at the bookstore. 
We took a 2-week holiday in California. 
We discovered Savannah, 
and love driving to the coast, especially Charleston.
I'm tweaking my manuscript before sending it out into the publishing world.
We miss our family and friends in So-Cal, 
but God has given us wonderful friends and neighbors here too.
What are you believing for in 2010? 
I'm belieiving for closer relationships with family and friends...
... more love...
... for those around me to have their needs met...
... to give a helping-hand where needed.
 I guess that's sort of a New Year's list, isn't it?  
I'll be here next year, so lets keep in touch. 
Oceans of blessings, Sharon

No comments:

On life's journey, whether traveling around the world or walking around your block, there's lots to learn about life, faith, friendship and fun! so lets dive into a new ocean together ... and lets keep that body movin'!