Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sunday, Sunday, just love that day.


"I rejoiced with those who said to me, Let us go to the house of the Lord." Psalm 122. My mother quoted that to me and my brother every Sunday morning as she walked in the bedroom and shook our beds. I've been to Israel several times, so the rest of the chapter is music to my ears. Listen. "Our feet are standing in your gates, O Jerusalem...that is where the tribes go up to praise the name of the Lord according to the statute given to Israel. There the thrones for judgement stand, the thrones of the house of David. Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: may those who love you be secure. May there be peace within your walls and security within your citadels..." ~ When the world seems to be going whacko, God's Word is soothing to the soul. No matter what man says, God's Word shall come to pass. Pray for our President, our country, and for the peace of Jerusalem. Happy Rosh Hoshana! Shalom.
Oceans of blessings, Sharon (Picture: The Biltmore Estate gardens Spring of 09)

No comments:

On life's journey, whether traveling around the world or walking around your block, there's lots to learn about life, faith, friendship and fun! so lets dive into a new ocean together ... and lets keep that body movin'!