Friday, August 21, 2009

Summertime, and the livin' is easy...

When I look out my window, all is well. I'm blessed to live here. For those of you that have asked for pictures of our home, I have photos on my Face Book. But looking at the serenity causes me to realize that there are places in our country, and in other nations, that are not as serene. So I take a moment to pray for the homeless, the hungry, the sick, the lost. The list is endless so I pray as the Holy Spirit leads. ~ Today, as you look around at your blessings, pray a prayer of faith for those less fortunate. Your prayer will touch that situation; it will make a difference in whether someone will have a meal tonight. Prayer changes circumstances. I know someone's prayers brought me back to God several times throughout my life. Thank you, whoever you are, for those prayers. ~ Now, you know me. I don't preach, I just share my heart. As I sat down to write, this is what came forth. As I close I pray, Lord, bless those who read this blog. Meet their needs; change their life according to Your will. This I pray, in Jesus' Name.
Oceans of blessings, Sharon

No comments:

On life's journey, whether traveling around the world or walking around your block, there's lots to learn about life, faith, friendship and fun! so lets dive into a new ocean together ... and lets keep that body movin'!