Friday, August 21, 2009

wRite....or Relax...wRite...or Relax


Summer in the south is at its fullest. I don't mind the heat, but I'm a sissy when it comes to the humidity--reminds me of the Swedish sauna in Stockholm where I almost passed out, and the sauna in Siberia when I did. These August days find me feeling extra lazy. Yes, I'm still writing (this is a recent picture of me at one of my fav hangouts, The Net Nerd Cafe, just around the corner from my house). My 90,000-word manuscript is with an editor whom I trust is loving every minute of working on it. So that leaves me with my blog. I'll be entering a few writing contests so I know I should start working on the stories, but the shade under my magnolia tree down by the pond is beckoning me to sit a spell. wRite...or Relax...wRite...or Relax. ~ So, whatever you're doing now, why don't you take a moment from your busy schedule and take a good book, or pen and paper, and go sit a spell and enjoy! I certainly am.
Oceans of blessings, Sharon

No comments:

On life's journey, whether traveling around the world or walking around your block, there's lots to learn about life, faith, friendship and fun! so lets dive into a new ocean together ... and lets keep that body movin'!