Saturday, August 1, 2009

Having a hootin' time in Greenland & Iceland, from Aunt Eunice

Hello to all my darlin' fans! I'm happy to report that my senior moment paid off. Both Mr. Green and the iceman showed up, so the three of us are vacationing together. Since none of the ladies here have heard of my beauty tips, they have asked me to hold a beauty seminar in Greenland, and a beauty conference in Iceland. Looking around, I can see that they definately need some quick advise, so I have my work cut out for me. I'll report back next week! I hope you're having a beautiful summer vacation!
Yours truly, Aunt Eunice

No comments:

On life's journey, whether traveling around the world or walking around your block, there's lots to learn about life, faith, friendship and fun! so lets dive into a new ocean together ... and lets keep that body movin'!