Saturday, August 1, 2009

August is here!


By the time August arrives in South Carolina, I feel like I'm in the very depths of summer...hot days, warm star-filled nights sometimes interrupted by thunderous lightning shows, boating on the pond, sipping sweet tea on the deck with my mist-er going full throttle, eating outdoors by a fountain while a local band belts out Summertime, when the livin' is easy. August is the month when dust bunnies keep baby spiders company in the corners of my rooms while I attempt to write at least a few hundred words a day. Rob and I are staying close to home, so ya'll are invited to stop by anytime! ~
Oceans of blessings, Sharon

No comments:

On life's journey, whether traveling around the world or walking around your block, there's lots to learn about life, faith, friendship and fun! so lets dive into a new ocean together ... and lets keep that body movin'!