Friday, August 7, 2009

Bone Appeteet! from Aunt Eunice

"Aunt Eunice's Beauty Secrets"


When I went to see the movie Julie & Julia today with my dear friends, Mabel and Bessie, I walked out of that movie house inspired from my head to my toes.

~ First, my passion for cooking returned, so I invited Mabel and Bessie home for dinner. I opened a can of tomato soup with new gusto, plopped it a plastic bowl--oops--landed on the floor--oh, well--then threw it in my microwave, and walla! Together we savored every delicious bite! I highly recommend Julie and Julia to all the chefs out there who need a fresh inspiration.

~Second, from this day forward, I'm taking my blogging to the next level. If Hollywood can make a movie from that girl Julie Power's blog, then why not mine? My future beauty book can do as much for women in the bedroom as Julia's cookbooks did for them in the kitchen.

~ I don't know who I love more, Julia Child or Meryl Streep. I've been told that I have the looks of Julia and the talent of Meryl, so anything is possible!

~ I'm going to my attic now to find the box where Julia's cookbooks are stored, so until next time, Bone Appeteet!
Yours truly, Aunt Eunice

No comments:

On life's journey, whether traveling around the world or walking around your block, there's lots to learn about life, faith, friendship and fun! so lets dive into a new ocean together ... and lets keep that body movin'!