Saturday, July 18, 2009

Summer Beauty Tip #3 from In-house Beauty Editor Aunt Eunice

My niece tracked me down sitting under a magnolia tree, sipping sweet tea and reading my new NRA magazine. It seems that the two previous beauty tips are working way beyond your expectations, and now you are waiting for Beauty Tip #3, so here it is:
~ If you are blessed to live in a state that bestows humidity, then go into your garage (if you have one--sorry, carports don't work), close the door, sit on your man's tool box, and voila! You have your own personal sauna! I've been doing this for years, and my complexion is like peaches & cream. I'm not stuck-up--that's what my friends tell me, even the ones who have lost their glasses! So let me know how it works. Until next time, enjoy your summer.
Writing from my personal sauna, Aunt Eunice.

No comments:

On life's journey, whether traveling around the world or walking around your block, there's lots to learn about life, faith, friendship and fun! so lets dive into a new ocean together ... and lets keep that body movin'!