Monday, August 29, 2022

 Summertime, and the livin' is easy .... πŸŒžπŸ–



Summertime is fun time for the Boardwalk Babes!  2022


But it won't be long before we'll be singing "the autumn leaves rush by my window ..πŸ‚πŸ"

My summer has been filled with family, friends, neighbors, and my special new great-grandbaby Sage Ella.  She fills my heart with warmth, joy, and happiness.  She is just what I need to brighten this sometimes cold and hateful world.  

The Boardwalk Babes just celebrated our One-Year Anniversary!  What a great bunch of ladies ... I mean babes!   Our "Faith-Fitness-Friendship" group is off to a good start with our second gathering last week.  We have  enough prayer requests to start a Prayer List, so now we're watching, writing, and waiting for them to be answered.  Scripture says:

I will stand my watch and set myself on the rampart,

And watch to see what HE will say to me,

and what I will answer when I am corrected.

Then the LORD answered me and said,

'Write the vision and make it plain on tablets

that he may run who reads it.

For the vision is yet for an appointed time;

But at the end it will speak and it will not lie.

Though it tarries, wait for it;

because it will surely come,

it will not tarry.

Habakkuk 2:1-3

After we pray we must stand our watch, to watch to see what the LORD has to say to us.

Then HE asks us to write the vision (whatever you're praying for) and make it plain.

Then comes the hard part.  Though HE tarries, we must wait for it.  The answers will come in HIS timing, not our timing.  

That is why I decided to have a Prayer List for our community.  I'm excited to wait and see what the Lord will do for those on the list, but just as important, wait to see what the Lord will do in our lives!  It's like the saying, "On your mark ... get set ... WAIT!"  Ugh!  

I confess that I have not been writing as much as I should but perhaps through these blogs, I can share the simple ways that God wants to love us, reach us, and bless us.

Until next time ... Keep those bodies movin'!


Continue to run your physical race and your spiritual race -- at your own pace!


www.amazon.com/author/www.sharonleaf.com





No comments:

On life's journey, whether traveling around the world or walking around your block, there's lots to learn about life, faith, friendship and fun! so lets dive into a new ocean together ... and lets keep that body movin'!