Saturday, August 15, 2020

Lady and the Sea vs. Lady on the Run

 Lady Traveler answers the question




I've been asked this question over the last few weeks:

"Which book should I read first?

Lady and the Sea

or Lady on the Run?"


My answer:

It doesn't really matter.

Set in the '70s, Lady on the Run is a prequel to 

Lady and the Sea (set in the '90s).

Both novels will encourage and inspire you to

inhale deep breaths of faith, exhale out all the fears

then run toward your dreams!


A note from Rosie to Sharon:

"You really never understood me.

What I really want is to run free for the rest of my days.

Simple freedom to run where my body and spirit take me.

No car.  No plane.  Just me."


If that's you, then read Lady on the Run first.

Then you'll be ready for Lady and the Sea

where Rosie and the MS Restoration--two resilient ladies

who find their lives re-purposed--set on new courses

as they share a transforming journey from dry dock to

crossing the open seas.


I wish you oceans of reading blessings, and remember ...

... keep that body movin!


Therefore we don't faint, but though our outward man is decaying,

yet our inward man is renewed day by day!

2 Corinthians 4:16



http:/www.sharonleaf.com

http:/www.amazon.com/author/www.sharonleaf.com 

No comments:

On life's journey, whether traveling around the world or walking around your block, there's lots to learn about life, faith, friendship and fun! so lets dive into a new ocean together ... and lets keep that body movin'!