Thursday, June 14, 2018

On the road again to Virginia and ...

The beauty of traveling is the beautiful people.

This is why we're here.
"Bringing hope to America's families"


Main Street, Culpeper, Virginia
We've been in Culpeper, Virginia for two weeks.
What a beautiful state!
Hills and mountains galore!

We parked our motor home in the back shipping/receiving area of CIA's new facility.
I haven't had much time to explore until today.
Our home-on-wheels is in the shop, hopefully for just today.
(the engine light keeps coming on--not a good sign)
So I'm homeless.

I dropped Popcorn off at Petsmart, then
enjoyed a leisure breakfast on Main Street at Frost's Diner.
After shop-lifting ... er ... window-shopping,
I found The Raven's Nest, a darling little coffee house.
"Yay! Now I can write a quick blog!"
Well, I started this blog with good intentions
until I met the friendliest couple;
then I met two lovely ladies who mentioned in conversation that they were walkers.
SO, out comes my business cards and I introduce them
to my upcoming book, LADY on the RUN.
And I shared with them Christ In Action.
And so it goes.  I love this life on the road!

We're hangin out with the big boys (see us? way in the back!) at Camp Hope
Frost's Cafe on Main Street, Culpeper, Virginia

We'll be here until the end of July.
I'll be in training tomorrow for CIA's
"Office Support Team."
I'm also working on my last draft of LADY on the RUN!
Rob was so sweet to pack the iMac for me.
I usually type/write on my laptop.

We'll head west to Springfield, Missouri in August
to spend time with our son and daughter-in-law.
Then our next stop will be Waco, Texas
to have breakfast at Chip and JoAnne Gaines new restaurant.
Anyone care to join us?
Last stop on our "Circle of Love" journey:
 Montgomery, Alabama to visit our
three great-grandsons.

A total of 3 months of traveling in the good ol' USA!

Until the next time ...

I wish you oceans of summer blessings!



... let us run with patience the race that is set before us!
Hebrews 12:1a

P.S.: Update: I ran into the 'walking' lady in a nearby cafe the other evening. Small town.
We're back in our motor home! Moon River (her name) needed a new switch ($100.00 + labor).

No comments:

On life's journey, whether traveling around the world or walking around your block, there's lots to learn about life, faith, friendship and fun! so lets dive into a new ocean together ... and lets keep that body movin'!