Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Lady Traveler ~ Oceans of blessings

The gift of life unwraps itself through time;
all we need to do is sit back and enjoy its contents.

Surfside Pier, South Carolina
Truly each day is a gift of life.
The older I get, the more I appreciate each moment.
With all of the everyday trials and tribulations we go through,
it's vital to embrace the tranquility in our daily lives.
Our family.  Our friends.  Our health.  Our daily bread.

Spending the last three weeks at the beach,
I allowed my surroundings to take me away ...
the sea breeze, the salty air,
the sound of the sea, the sand between my long toes,
the sun and the moon reflecting their light on the warm Atlantic Ocean ...
I could have stayed forever,
and I asked myself several times,
"Why don't we move here?"
Then I came to my senses.

I know that I am right where I'm supposed to be, for now.
Near family.  Near friends I've made over the past few years.
Involved in a loving church.
Surrounded by caring neighbors in a great neighborhood.
A home that overlooks a pond where deer roam in the wee hours of the morning.
I could go on and on.

I'm sure there are times when you wish you were somewhere else.
The mountains.  The desert.  The sea.  On a lake.
For now, it's important for you to be happy right where God has you.
You're there for a reason.  Perhaps for only a season.
So make the best of this precious time.


Here's a few pictures of our days at
Myrtle Beach State Park and Ocean Lakes in South Carolina

The beauty of the South Carolina coastline.


The Blue Angels Air Show in Myrtle Beach, SC
They flew over the ocean above our campground!
What a sight to see.
And loud!!
Princess Popcorn knows how to relax in our
40-foot home-on-wheels, Moon River.

Love at the Beach


Love at the Beach


Sea shells.  Some perfect.  Some broken.
All beautiful.





Let me switch gears for a moment.
Today, May 14,  2018 is a profound moment in history.
President Trump recently declared Jerusalem as Israel's capitol.
Today the U.S. moved their Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.
Many are politicizing this event.  I look at it from the Bible's point of view.
It's a prophetic sign that is written in God's Word. 
So today I rejoice with the people of Israel!

Shout and sing for joy, you people of Jerusalem,
because the Holy One of Israel does great things before your eyes.
Isaiah 12:6


Here's wishing you oceans of blessings!



To order LADY and the SEA, go to my website:


No comments:

On life's journey, whether traveling around the world or walking around your block, there's lots to learn about life, faith, friendship and fun! so lets dive into a new ocean together ... and lets keep that body movin'!