Saturday, February 25, 2017

Lady Traveler on the road in the Gulf of Mexico ~ Part 1

One of my many birthday roses for my 71st birthday.
Brunch at Cracker Barrel with grandson in Montgomery, Alabama 
Sunset over Freightliner parking lot, Atlanta, GA

I'm blogging on the road.
We stayed two nights at the Freightliner shop.
"Check Engine" light kept flashing so we thought we should check it out.
Moon River needed a new part and we went ahead and
had the oil changed, etc.

Now we are spending 3 nights in a church parking lot
while Rob attends a two-day training session with the
CIA
Christ-In-Action,
a first-response organization that we are proud to be part of.
This is a friendly reminder that it is never too old
to be used of God in big and small ways.
So stay healthy, wealthy, and wise.

On the road, or at home, I find time to write, edit, and revise my book,
Lady on the Run
so I can get it published
in the near future.
Boy, I sure could use an editor, real soon.

I wish you oceans of travel blessings.
Stay safe, wherever you may go ... down the road, to the store,
or next door to visit your neighbor.
Someone could really use your smile.

Surely goodness and mercy
shall follow me all the days of my life ....

Psalm 23:6
www.sharonleaf.com

No comments:

On life's journey, whether traveling around the world or walking around your block, there's lots to learn about life, faith, friendship and fun! so lets dive into a new ocean together ... and lets keep that body movin'!