Monday, January 2, 2012

Lady Traveler says, Let's Get Moving!



Every now and then go away, have a little relaxation.
For when you return to your work, your judgement will be surer.


I am writing to make a little announcement to all my non-Facebook friends who live in sunny Southern California. Rob and I are flying to SoCal January 15th for a three-week stay. Our long-time renters have to move, so our trip will be a combination of work and play. We are selling our home in Surf City so lots of preparations are already taking place before we even land on California soil. I look forward to spending the first week visiting my Dad in Utah, and staying with my brother & his wife near Zion National Park.

When I return to H.B., for once we have determined that we will not be hitting the mad freeways ... we are staying put at the beach, taking advantage of bike rides along the coast, dining at our favorite eateries, and hanging out with friends. This trip will be quite different because both Jacquie (45) and Shawn (38) have exited California. Jason (38) is still residing in California, for now.

After our house has had it's extreme makeover, I am going to throw a West Coast Book Launch Open House for my debut novel, Lady and the Sea. Rob and I would love for you to stop by. Our friend, Tia Diton will be furnishing yummy desserts and coffee. Her business, Dolce Tia, is thriving and you'll taste why--I am so happy for my beau-TIA-ful Italian mama!

The event will take place Sunday, January 29th, 2 to 5pm at 712 Huntington Street, Huntington Beach, CA (our house).

We hope to see you then, my warm California friends!

Oceans of blessings!

www.sharonleaf.com

2 comments:

strgth4yu said...

Sharon, I would love to stop by since I live in Long Beach it is a skip, hop, and a jump to HB. Weather has been so nice it feels like summer. Hope to make on the 29th of January. See you!

Linda

Sharon Leaf said...

Hi Linda, Hey you are welcome. Do we know each other? Do you have a website I can visit? Are you on Facebook? Curious minds want to know! Oceans of blessings, Sharon

On life's journey, whether traveling around the world or walking around your block, there's lots to learn about life, faith, friendship and fun! so lets dive into a new ocean together ... and lets keep that body movin'!