Monday, March 15, 2010

Jump In!

"Jump in!" I love this Spring theme. I love the artist who creates these wonderful images for us to breathe in (Jennifer Richardson). Why are you standing on the shore? What is that one thing you want to do, but are hesitant to make the first attempt? For me it was when I knew I had a book inside of me, eager to be written. But I hesitated for a loooong time. Too many books already out there--have you looked in your neighborhood book store lately? Then Rob gave me a laptop for Christmas 2004--just that little push that I needed. I was running out of excuses, so I decided to jump in. And so its been for the last six years, a wonderful journey of writing, meeting other writers, learning something new along the way. So, go ahead, jump in! I dare you! God will be there to catch you. Let me know how it all comes out.

1 comment:

debra123 said...

I admire your gift of writing. It is truly a gift. your loyal follower.
debbie

On life's journey, whether traveling around the world or walking around your block, there's lots to learn about life, faith, friendship and fun! so lets dive into a new ocean together ... and lets keep that body movin'!