Thursday, February 4, 2010

New Blog, New Horizons

A note from Aunt Eunice:
I'm proud to announce that my darlin' niece is expanding her horizons, so she's asked me to write her blogs for this week. Sharon has been asked to write and commentate a new blog for WIN--Women's Initiative Network (more about WIN later). She loves to write, so it's onward and upward for her. Now, how about you? Do YOU have a dream tucked away somewhere? It's never too late for your dreams to come true. Look at me! My friends kept asking me how I kept my beautiful complexion, so instead of giving them free advice, I decided to bottle my secret, thus creating my famous cosmetic line, 4-ever-U-Nis, and made my first million. At 85 I'm a successful business woman and I'm livin' the good life, and so can you! So what are you waiting for? Go out and make that dream come true, one step at a time. And don't forget to give God the glory!
Sincerely, Aunt Eunice

No comments:

On life's journey, whether traveling around the world or walking around your block, there's lots to learn about life, faith, friendship and fun! so lets dive into a new ocean together ... and lets keep that body movin'!