Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Shine on, Shine on Harvest Moon...


This Leaf tries to spend every moment outdoors during the beautiful autumn season, but when I can't, I find myself gazing out my window to watch the leaves fall upon the still waters of Ashford Lake (I still prefer calling it a pond). Since returning home from my west coast trip, I have to admit that I've been moving in slow motion. Next week I'll get my to-do list out and begin multi-tasking until I feel a sense of accomplishment. But until then, I'm going to go find my favorite Leaf and we'll take Popcorn for a walk. God's mercies are new every morning, and I will praise Him all the days of my life. Oceans of blessings, Sharon

Photo: Tiny pumpkin was made by my son, Shawn, when he was in kindergarten (32 years ago!)

No comments:

On life's journey, whether traveling around the world or walking around your block, there's lots to learn about life, faith, friendship and fun! so lets dive into a new ocean together ... and lets keep that body movin'!