Whether traveling around the world or around the block, there's lots to learn about life, love, and the pursuit of happiness on our journey , so lets dive into a new ocean together!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

True to my word...

Oh my, I just came home from the Charlotte Writer's Club and looked at the clock and remembered that yesterday I said if I could figure out how to work this blog, then I would write something today. Well, today is coming to an end, so I better get on it.

Hello out there, blog world! Today I've been thinking about what the future holds for Lady Leaf's Blog, and this is what I came up with: I don't know. I know I'm supposed to have a blog because all aspiring writers should.

One thing I know, I will keep my writings simple, as I am. Lady Leaf's Blog will be for women who want it all, whatever all may be for you. I wanted it all--still do. I wanted to sail the seven seas, but I couldn't swim. That didn't stop me--I dog-paddled my way around the world and back. So you don't know how to swim? That's okay. Dog-paddle. That's what I've done all my life. My dreams, big and small, are coming true daily, one doggie-paddle at a time. Is this making any sence? If it doesn't, don't worry, it will, just be patient. Oh, that word, patience--I'll touch on that another time, but not tonight, because at the moment I'm getting impatient to soak in my hot bubble bath jacuzzi.

Tomorrow I'll announce our special in-house beauty contributor. I guarantee that you'll love her! So until tomorrow, get your bathing suits & rubber swimming caps ready because we're going to start dog-paddling! Oceans of blessings, Sharron.

2 comments:

David Beaulieu said...

Hey Sharon,

I never looked at you as a dog paddler... You've always appeared as a graceful syncronized swimmer, synced and moving with the love of God.

Are you sure you want to make this blog for women only?

Kärin said...

hey friend!
so you just started a blog, huh? =)
funny I just found your website.

I guess you still don't read Swedish very well (?), or I would guide to my blog.
anyways - you're writing a book!! when will it be out? can't wait to read it! our adventures together on that ship... =)
love!
/Karin