Friday, May 22, 2009

Forever Yung Beauty Tips from In-house Beauty Editor, Aunt Eunice

Hello darlins! I'm delighted that my beautiful niece invited me to partake in the opportunity to expand my horizons to come on board Lady Leaf's Blog. I just returned from Laguna Beach, CA, where I met with the lovely Miss California 2009. She heard of my reputation, so she asked me to be her personal stylist. Heaven knows she needs one, but my niece advised me not to jump on it, as I would be spending 90% of my time in Orange County. This was my first visit to the O.C. and I was shocked by all the women walking around like they had seen a ghost! Sharron says its the botox epidemic--I'm hoping it doesn't spread to the south!

~ Starting next week, I'll share my hundreds of secret beauty tips, and I'll be happy to answer your questions. ~ Remember to stay natural, but always color your hair!
Yours truly, Aunt Eunice

No comments:

On life's journey, whether traveling around the world or walking around your block, there's lots to learn about life, faith, friendship and fun! so lets dive into a new ocean together ... and lets keep that body movin'!