Thursday, October 12, 2017

Lady Traveler returns home! ... Part 1

Like all great travelers, I have seen more than I remember,
and remember more than I have seen.


Part 1
Our European Trip September 2017


Rob and son Jason having fun in Berlin, Germany


I've been in Europe for the past six weeks,
and for some strange reason that I cannot figure out,
I wasn't able to write or edit my blog.
Go figure.
Quite frustrating.



However, I'm back in the good ol' USA and back to blogging.



This blog will be short,
but soon I'll be writing a few blogs on our latest travels to
Italy.
Spain.
Sweden.
and Germany.
Food.  People.  Customs.
Beautiful Scenery galore.

Familial Church in Barcelona, Spain
I love traveling to different countries,
but as I mentioned in my last blog,
after traveling to 15+ countries,
Rob and I had no plans to travel international again.




But then out of nowhere, our son, Jason, called Rob
and announced that he wanted to take us to Europe
for his "70th Birthday."



So after the shock wore off,
Rob gave him a big, "Yes!"
How could we refuse?
So away we flew, for six weeks.



Thank you, Jason and Xyla,
for a wonderful birthday gift that your Dad will always remember.



And for the most valuable gift of all ...
... spending time with you on a journey we will always remember.




Jason and his mean stepmother


Xyla, Rob, and son Jason
Berlin, Germany
























Light is sweet, and it pleases the eyes to see the sun.
However many years we may live,
let us enjoy them all.
Ecclesiastes 11:7-8


Lady and the Sea and Lady on the Run are available at

No comments:

On life's journey, whether traveling around the world or walking around your block, there's lots to learn about life, faith, friendship and fun! so lets dive into a new ocean together ... and lets keep that body movin'!