Friday, October 14, 2016

Lady travels across America one state at at time, Part 4

Lady Traveler's Book Shop on Wheels

The use of traveling is to regulate imagination by reality,
and instead of thinking how things may be,
to see them as they are.


I'm back.
Finally.
I find it hard to write while traveling.
There is so much to take in.
By nightfall, when we settle in for the night,
I'm quite tired.
All I want to do is shower
and climb into my comfy queen bed
with Robinski and Popcorn.

We were happy to arrive in Hurricane, the foot of Zion.
For many reasons.
To visit my brother, John, and his wife Ger.
To meet up with the ACA Rally at the Zion Resort in Virgin.
And to find out what is wrong with our air conditioner #1.
Main Street Cafe, Hurricane, Utah
the best little cafe in town!
One of my first stops for breakfast is the Main Street Cafe,
the place where I used to come when I visited my Daddy 
when he was in the local assisted living home.

Outdoor breakfast on a sunny morning with brother John and sis Ger
Family morning breakfast
Brother John, me, Rob, Xyla, and son Jason

Although I've been here many times,
Zion's majestic beauty still captivates me.
Always will.
His mercies are new every morning.
Hiking trails.  Waterfalls.  Rock climbing.  Biking.
Cute shops.  Delicious cuisine.
 Zion has it all.


My next blog will take you to our west coast destination:
Huntington Beach, California

Blessed are those who have not seen
and yet have believed.
John 20:29

No comments:

On life's journey, whether traveling around the world or walking around your block, there's lots to learn about life, faith, friendship and fun! so lets dive into a new ocean together ... and lets keep that body movin'!