Saturday, January 30, 2016

Lady Traveler's Last Day ...

The last day of my "60's decade"!
Saturday, January 30th 2016.
the Last day of my 60's.
This day is special because
my precious Mother
went to heaven when she was 66.
So I feel like I've broken her family's rules.
You see, most of Mom's family die at
early ages, mostly due to heart disease.
That is why I always encourage women
to get regular check-ups,
eat right, and keep those bodies movin.
Tomorrow I will enter the decade of my s-s-seventies!

On the beach at Hunting Island, SC (lighthouse in background)
The month of January has flown.
Robinski officially retired January 15th!
Yay!

And now I introduce LADY TRAVELER, Rob's retirement present:
Rob bought me a fireplace for Lady Traveler to keep me warm and cozy
on those cold, beachy nights.
Lady Traveler by American Tradition

We recently spent a week at Hunting Island, SC
We didn't want to come home.
Could it be that God is preparing us for some
cross-county traveling?
We are ready for anything.
At our age (remember, I'll be 70 tomorrow)
we want to spend our golden years keeping active.
Active for God!
Away we go in our 40-foot home on wheels,
pulling my little red Christmas gift behind.

So our new year begins.
God is good...all the time.

True to Your word, You let me catch my breath
and send me in the right direction.
Psalm 23:3



I'll start fabulous February off by speaking
at Red Bank Baptist Church www.redbankbaptistchurch.com

1 comment:

pinkelstar.com said...

Wow! Your story is so inspirational! You have proven that by living healthy and eating healthy you can minimize risk of heart diseases! I think that is great and I wish you long and happy life!

On life's journey, whether traveling around the world or walking around your block, there's lots to learn about life, faith, friendship and fun! so lets dive into a new ocean together ... and lets keep that body movin'!