Sunday, October 12, 2014

Lady Traveler travels to Heaven ...

I Dreamed I traveled to Heaven ...
... I wasn't in a plane over Belize ...
It will happen in a moment,
 in the blink of an eye,
when the last trumpet is blown.
For when the trumpet sounds,
those who have died will be raised to live forever.
I Corinthians 15:52 NLT

... I wasn't in a hot air balloon over Paris ...
I was in my dream,
last Friday night.
And no, I haven't seen
"Left Behind." 

Suddenly,
I was lifted up off the earth,
traveling fast!
Before I knew it
I was in the clouds,
then above the clouds.
Clouds of orange, purple and yellow.
"Yikes!" I thought,
"This is really happening!"
Then I awoke.

I didn't know if I was relieved 
or disappointed.
I thought I was ready,
but the magnificent event took me by surprise!
Most Christians think about the coming rapture,
but no one really knows when this miraculous event will take place.
Some of our family and friends don't even believe in the rapture.
Hmm, perhaps you don't.  Well,

I do.

They think we are Crazy. Weird. Strange.
That's okay.  I'm not trying to win any popularity contest.
I know what the Bible says.
That's why I believe.  I serve a big GOD.
Do you?

What concerns me and saddens me are those people who think 
Christians are Crazy. Weird. Strange 
will be 
left behind.

I certainly don't have all the answers.
I have studied the Bible through the years.
I have studied other religions, 
but all roads led me back to
The Holy Bible.

My 'rapture dream' felt very real,
not like I was dreaming at all.
This particular dream reminded me that we can be
outta here in a flash!
Just like in the movies!
But one day, it will be real.

Will you be left behind?


For GOD so loved the world,
that HE gave HIS 
only begotten SON.
That whoever believes on Him,
will never perish,
but have everlasting life.
John 3:16

Therefore be ye also ready:
for in such an hour as you think not,
the Son of man cometh.
Matthew 24:44


God loves YOU, and so do I.

No comments:

On life's journey, whether traveling around the world or walking around your block, there's lots to learn about life, faith, friendship and fun! so lets dive into a new ocean together ... and lets keep that body movin'!