Wednesday, April 30, 2014

WheReveR you tRavel, Relax!

Spring at Mid-day in our backyard
Walk on a rainbow trail; 
walk on a trail of song, 
and all about you will be beauty.  
There is a way out of every dark mist, over a rainbow trail.

Not much time to write today
due to preparing the house and garden for the 
Golden Hills Garden Club fiesta tomorrow night at 
Leaf's Lake House.  
Instead of dreading the 'spring cleaning', 
I decided to dig in, a little at a time.  
Now I can stand back and admire my clean cottage and 
lovely gardens.  
Rob has been a big help with my spring-cleaning-honey-do list.  
He just gets sweeter as the years go by.  
Well, we do have our moments but we still enjoy 'make-up s--'  (this blog is rated PG so not sure if I can spell out the word sex...
oh well, too late now).
Early morning spring 
TIP: 
After cleaning and gardening, 
remember to pour yourself a cup of coffee or sweet tea or wine, 
and travel down the path to your garden and 
appreciate God's creation.  
Relax and thank Him that you have working hands and feet
--even a bum knee--to accomplish your daily tasks.  
I've always dreamed of having a garden...to sip coffee...to read...
...to write...to dream.  
Mmm, so nice.


Now I must continue re-writing my manuscript 
Lady on the Run.  
Bye for now!


I set my rainbow in the cloud, 
and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between 
me and the earth.  
Genesis 9:13 NKJV


I wish you oceans of sunny spring days sprinkled with a few refreshing showers!

www.sharonleaf.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Reminder! Relax and you'll hear the nature sing! :)

Sharon Leaf said...

Dear lediabostic, I went over to your blog and I love it! You Do matter, you are right where you are supposed to be. Enjoy your beautiful daughter.

On life's journey, whether traveling around the world or walking around your block, there's lots to learn about life, faith, friendship and fun! so lets dive into a new ocean together ... and lets keep that body movin'!