Thursday, February 14, 2013

Be My Valentine


My Valentine of twenty-five years is still my prince charming, my hero, my answer to prayer.  Rob and I been around the world and back a few times, but we love hanging around our Cottage on the Course (I've named every house we've lived in...that's just my style).  Ms. Meno* (Menopause) tries to get in the way of romance, but I continue to fight her off.  She's a tough cookie, but so far, I'm winning!

Thank all of you who entered the Lady and the Sea Facebook Valentine's Contest.  And the winner of my book, Lady and the Sea, a novel based on my true story, via Ebook is:  Terri Kincaid Thomas! Congratulations, Terri!  I'll be contacting you soon, but right now, I have to go find the Valentine card I bought my prince charming.  Now let me see, where did I hide it?  Oh, that Ms. Meno is at it again!!
Bridesmaid for the Scarpino's in the 80's

Have a sweet Valentine's Day with someone special ... your partner, your mother, a friend, or the lover of your soul ... Jesus.  No one has to be alone on Valentine's Day.  And when no one is looking, grab a large piece of dark chocolat, and savor the moment.


www.sharonleaf.com

No comments:

On life's journey, whether traveling around the world or walking around your block, there's lots to learn about life, faith, friendship and fun! so lets dive into a new ocean together ... and lets keep that body movin'!