Tuesday, November 13, 2012


This is how I feel after successfully completing my 'editing-the-blog' journey

Hello everyone in Leaf Land.  Good News.  By my patience, tolerance, quiet spirit, lots of deep breaths, I finally discovered how to edit my winter photo at the top of my blog.  Hey, that is quite a victory for me.  And it's the little victories we have each day that make us who we are, right?  I knew you would agree.  Of course, before I reached the above state of mind, the reality of it all was: it took me hours last night, hovering over my iMac, sweating, drinking more wine than I should, slamming my office door so my sweet hubby and darling Popcorn wouldn't hear me bellowing into the computer screen.  Well, I'm not perfect.

Then I remembered:  Each of us may be sure that if God sends us on stony paths He will provide us with strong shoes.

I wish I had read this before I began my 'editing the blog' journey.  Oh well, better late than never.

Have a smooth-sailing day and I wish you oceans of blessings and strong shoes!

Go in peace.  The presence of the Lord be with you on your way.  
Judges 18:6  NKJV

No comments:

On life's journey, whether traveling around the world or walking around your block, there's lots to learn about life, faith, friendship and fun! so lets dive into a new ocean together ... and lets keep that body movin'!