Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Books, Birthdays, BeLeaf



January 30th: I'm spending the last hours of my 65th year pondering a few special moments. There were so many, but here are a few random thoughts...
March 2011: I completed my manuscript, Lady and the Sea and submitted to WestBow Press.
May: my annual Grits Getaway brought girlfriends from SoCal, New York, and Boston.
June: Our daughter & family moved from SoCal to South Carolina ( just a stone's throw away from us.)
October: Lady and the Sea was released on Rob's birthday.
December: A month full of book signings, my East Coast Book Launch Party, and a family Christmas.
January: 23rd: Sold our SoCal house in 7 days!
29th: West Coast Book Launch Party with friends galore!

My sixty-fifth year was the best! Now I am excited to see what my sexty-sex year holds. I am ready to lose sight of my familiar shore and dive in to a new ocean that God has waiting just for me! How about you? What are you waiting for? God has some exciting oceans for you too. All you have to do is have faith, and beLeaf. Oceans of blessings and I'll see you on the radio!

2 comments:

Jennifer Richardson said...

hoping for a year full of happy
surprises
and bright unexpecteds!
safe travels as you
journey back home soon,
Jennifer

Rank Xone said...

The sub-title of the book is "How exactly to generate a lifetime of unlimited wealth ".It's what is generally called a "no-brainer ". Sci-Fi books However, the title "The Challenge" is another matter. Robert Allen himself later admitted that this is a "terrible" title.

On life's journey, whether traveling around the world or walking around your block, there's lots to learn about life, faith, friendship and fun! so lets dive into a new ocean together ... and lets keep that body movin'!